Salma Hayek Pinault is an American and Mexican actress, producer and director born on September 2, 1966. She started her acting career in Mexico by appearing in the telenovela Teresa and later appeared in the film El Callejon de los Milagros. In 1991, Salma moved towards Hollywood and received international fame and success with the roles in the movies like Desperado, Fools Rush In, Puss in Boots, Grown Ups, Savages and Grown Ups 2. The movie which gave her breakthrough was Frida. This film received critical acclaim and success all around the world. Hayek earned numerous awards and nominations as an actress. In 2006, she as well received the Harvard Foundation Artist of the year award. Furthermore, Hayek is a philanthropist and remained busy in different awareness programmes including discrimination against immigrants and violence against women. In her personal life, Salma Hayek is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and they both have a daughter named Valentina Paloma Pinault.
Salma Hayek Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Salma Hayek Jiménez
- Nicknames: Salma Hayek
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: September 2, 1966
- Birthplace: Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Salma Hayek Family Details:
- Father: Sami Hayek
- Mother: Diana Jiménez Medina
- Siblings: Sami Hayek Jr
- Spouse: François-Henri Pinault (m. 2009)
- Children: Valentina Paloma Pinault
Salma Hayek Career Highlights:
- First Film: Mi Vida Loca (1993)
- First TV Show: Un Nuevo Amanecer (1988)
Salma Hayek Body Measurements:
Take a look at the complete actress Salma Hayek Body Measurements including her height, weight, bra, dress and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2″
- Weight in Centimeters: 157 cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: 36C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 39-24-36
Salma Hayek Interesting Facts:
- Although the actress is Mexican, she gets her last name is from her Lebanese father.
- Some of Salma Hayek’s favorite movies are Gone with the Wind, It Happened One Night and Casablanca.
- During her childhood, her grandmother used to shave her eyebrows and head on regular basis in order to make her hair thicker and darker.