The American actress and producer, Reese Witherspoon was born on March 22, 1976. After deciding to pursue career in the field of acting, she landed her debut role in 1991 film The Man in the Moon. Following her debut, Reese kept appearing in various films like Freeway, Twilight, Cruel Intentions and American Psycho before earning her career breakthrough role in 2001 film Legally Blonde after working in the industry for almost a decade. The film gained huge popularity worldwide and earned Witherspoon wider international fame along with critical acclaim. Since then, she has gone on to appear in several more successful films so far such as Sweet Home Alabama, Walk the Line, Legally Blonde 2: Red, Monsters vs. Aliens, Gone Girl and Wild.
When it comes to the personal life of the actress, Reese Witherspoon married actor Ryan Phillippe in 1999 after dating for 2 years. The couple had two children together before divorcing in 2007. Reese then dated actor Jake Gyllenhaal for two years before starting a relationship with talent agent Jim Toth. Reese and Jim married in March 2011 and their first child together was born in the following year.
Reese Witherspoon Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon
- Occupation: Actress, Producer
- Date of Birth: March 22, 1976
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Reese Witherspoon Family Details:
- Father: John Witherspoon
- Mother: Betty Reese
- Siblings: John D. Witherspoon
- Spouse: Jim Toth (m. 2011), Ryan Phillippe (m. 1999–2007)
- Children: Ava Elizabeth Phillippe, Tennessee James Toth, Deacon Reese Phillippe
Reese Witherspoon Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Man in the Moon
- First TV Show: Return to Lonesome Dove
Reese Witherspoon Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 1″ (1.56 m)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size:5 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Reese Witherspoon Interesting Facts:
- “Reese” is the maiden name of her mother.
- Reese Witherspoon loves reading her favorite book is The End of the Affair by Graham Greene.
- She began her career as a model at the age of 7 when she appeared in her parent’s friend flower shop advertisements.