An inspirational British actress, Rachel Hannah Weisz was born on 7th March 1970. Weisz completed her education from Trinity Hall, Cambridge where she graduated in English. During her university years, Rachel used to appear in several student productions and also co-founded a student drama group called Cambridge Talking Tongues. Her professional acting career began in the early 1990s by appearing in Scarlet and Black, Inspector Morse and Advocates II. In 1994, Rachel made her film debut from Death Machine and her Hollywood appearance was in Chain Reaction. Along with it, she as well worked in theater and her stage breakthrough was in the 1994 revival of Noel Coward’s play Design for Living which earned her the London Critics’ Circle Award for the most promising newcomer. Weisz received her commercial breakthrough came with the 1999 adventure film The Mummy, in which she performed the female lead opposite Brendan Fraser. She followed this up with the sequel The Mummy Returns in 2001, which as well earned critical acclaim and success.Since then, Rachel has starred in numerous successful films including Envy, The Whistleblower, The Lobster and The Light between Oceans. Coming towards her personal life, Rachel Weisz became married with filmmaker and producer Darren Aronofsky in 2001 but the couple got separated in 2010. During the next year, she became married with English actor
Since then, Rachel has starred in numerous successful films including Envy, The Whistleblower, The Lobster and The Light between Oceans. Coming towards her personal life, Rachel Weisz became married with filmmaker and producer Darren Aronofsky in 2001 but the couple got separated in 2010. During the next year, she became married with English actor Daniel Craig.
Rachel Weisz Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Rachel Hannah Weisz
- Nicknames: Rachel
- Date of Birth: 7 March 1970
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, England
- Nationality: American and British
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Rachel Weisz Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Rachel Weisz Family Details:
- Father: George Weisz (Inventor)
- Mother: Edith Ruth (Psychotherapist)
- Siblings: Minnie Weisz
- Spouse Name: Daniel Craig (m. 2011)
- Children Name: Henry Aronofsky
Rachel Weisz Relationships History:
- Ben Miller (1991-1993)
- Dominic Anciano (1993-1996)
- Neil Morrissey (1998-2000)
- Darren Aronofsky (2001-2010)
- Daniel Craig (2010)
Rachel Weisz Career Highlights:
- First Music Video: “Live for the Night” by Krewella (2013)
- First Film: Death Machine (1994)
- First TV Show: Inspector Morse (1993)
Rachel Weisz Distinctive Features:
- Attractive Eyes
- Effervescent Smile
Rachel Weisz Body Measurements:
Following are the complete actress Rachel Weisz measurements details including her weight, height, bra cup, shoe, bust, hip, waist and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 125 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-24-35
Rachel Weisz Interesting Facts:
- Meryl Streep is her favorite actress.
- Her favorite film is Performance.
- Weisz began modeling at the age of 14.
- She has inked a tattoo of a ladder on her lip.
- Rachel is known for her beautiful appearance since teenage. At that time, she was known as English Rose.