Naomie Harris is a British actress who is known for her performances in films like Pirates of the Caribbean, 28 Days Later and James Bond along with many television shows. Born on 6 September, 1976, Naomie acting career began through television when she first appeared in the series Simon and the Witch in 1987. After this, she remained part of a couple of more TV shows like Runaway Bay and The Tomorrow People prior to making her big screen debut through a small role in film Crust. The actress earned wider international recognition through her performance as Selena in the 2002 movie 28 Days Later after which, she has continued to make star in different films such as Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest, Ninja Assassin, Skyfall, Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom and Spectre. In addition to this, she also continues to make appearances in various television series. While when it comes to her off-camera life, Naomie Harris has been in a relationship with Chiwetel Ejiofor, Orlando Bloom and Peter Legler.
Naomie Harris Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Naomie Melanie Harris
- Nicknames: Naomie
- Date of Birth: September 6, 1976
- Birthplace: London, England
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Naomie Harris Family Details:
- Father: Winston Harris
- Mother: Lisselle Kayla
- Siblings: N/a
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Naomie Harris Career Highlights:
- First Film: Crust (2001)
- First TV Show: Simon and the Witch (1987)
Naomie Harris Body Measurements:
The complete actress Naomie Harris body measurements information like her height, weight, dress, shoe, bust and bra cup size are given below.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32C
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 35-25-34
Naomie Harris Interesting Facts:
- Her father is from Trinidad while her mother is originally from Jamaica.
- Naomie’s parents separated before her birth and she was raised by her mother.
- Naomie Harris has appeared in two consecutive James Bond movies including Skyfall and Spectre.