The American actress and comedian Melissa Rauch was born on June 23, 1980 to Susan and David Rauch. Best known for her work as Dr. Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz in the television series The Big Bang Theory, her initial professional work was a as regular contributor to TV show Best Week Ever after which she had a few recurring roles in different series. Melissa became part of The Big Bang Theory through a recurring role in third season but was made a series regular during the fourth season of the show. Along with this, she has also continued to make guest appearance in other television shows too like True Blood, The Office and Sofia the First. In addition to television, Rauch has also landed roles in a couple of films too including I Love You, Man, Are You Here and The Bronze. As for her personal life, Melissa Rauch is married to writer Winston Rauch.
Melissa Rauch Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Melissa Ivy Rauch
- Nicknames: Melissa
- Date of Birth: June 23, 1980
- Birthplace: Marlboro Township, New Jersey, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Melissa Rauch Body Measurements Weight Height Bra Size Vital Statistics
Melissa Rauch Family Details:
- Father: David Rauch
- Mother: Susan Rauch
- Siblings: Ben Rauch (Brother)
- Spouse: Winston Beigel
- Children: Unmarried
Melissa Rauch Career Highlights:
- First Film: Delirious (2006)
- First TV Show: 12 Miles of Bad Road (2007)
Melissa Rauch Body Measurements:
Following are the actress Melissa Rauch body measurements details like her weight, height, bra cup, bust, waist, hip, dress and shoe size.
- Height: 4’ 9” (1.5 m)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32D
- Cup Size: D
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-27-35
Melissa Rauch Interesting Facts:
- Melissa Rauch met her husband Winston Beigel in college.
- Some of her hobbies include reading, yoga, cooking and biking.
- She was a fan of The Big Bang Theory even before joining the show.