Madeline Carroll is American actresses known for her work in both television and film industries. Born on March 18, 1996, Madeline’s father is a contractor and her mother is a homemaker. Her career began as a child model at the age of just three and later became engaged in the field of acting. Since making her professional acting debut, she has gone on to appear in several films and TV shows so far and is considered among the rising stars of the industry. Some of her most notable work include films like The Spy Next Door, Swing Vote, Flipped and Machine Gun Preacher while Grey’s Anatomy, NCIS, High School Musical: Get in the Picture and Scandal are a few TV shows in which Madeline Carroll has made appearances. Due to Madeline’s efforts to keep her personal life private, there isn’t any confirmed information available about her boyfriends yet.
Madeline Carroll Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Marissa Madeline Carroll
- Nicknames: Mads
- Date of Birth: March 18, 1996
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Madeline Carroll Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Madeline Carroll Family Details:
- Father: A Contractor.
- Mother: A Homemaker.
- Siblings: Dylan Carroll, Ned Carroll, Jack Carroll (Brothers)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Madeline Carroll Career Highlights:
- First Film: When a Stranger Calls (2006)
- First TV Show: Cold Case (2003)
Madeline Carroll Body Measurements:
Below is the list of complete actress Madeline Carroll measurements such as her weight, height, dress, bra cup, hip, bust, waist and shoe size details.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 51 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 112 pounds
- Bra Size: 30B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 32-25-33
Madeline Carroll Interesting Facts:
- Her favorite sport is football.
- She started modeling at the age of 3.
- Madeline Carroll was discovered at the age of four in a nail shop by a theatrical agent.