The actress and model, Lily Collins was born on March 18, 1989 to Jill Tavelman and Phil Collins. She first entered in the field of acting at the age of just two with an appearance in television series Growing Pains. During her teenage, she briefly worked as a model and also wrote columns for various magazines including Teen Vogue, Elle Girl and Seventeen. Lily worked as the host of TV show Kids Pick the President during 2008 U.S. president election after which she started her professional acting career through guest appearance in teen drama series 90210. The big screen debut of Lily Collins came in 2009 with the film The Blind Side after which she has gone on to appear in a number of more movies such as Mirror Mirror, Abduction, Stuck in Love and The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. As far as the off-camera life of Lily Collins is concerned, the actress prefers to keep her relationships private after having witnessed the difficulties caused by media coverage during her parents’ divorce but as per reports, she is in a relationship with actor Jamie Campbell Bower.
Lily Collins Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lily Jane Collins
- Nickname: Lily
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Date of Birth: March 18, 1989
- Birthplace: Guildford, Surrey, England
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Lily Collins Family Details:
- Father: Phil Collins
- Mother: Jill Tavelman
- Siblings: Joely Collins, Nicholas Collins, Simon Collins, Matthew Collins
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Lily Collins Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Blind Side
- First TV Show: 90210
Lily Collins Body Measurements:
Complete actress Lily Collins body measurements including her weight, height, bra, dress and shoe size information is listed below.
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: N/a
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Body Measurements: 32-24-33
Lily Collins Interesting Facts:
- The actress likes to collect old antique pieces.
- Prior to entering in the field of acting, Lily studied journalism at the University of Southern California.
- Like her father, Lily Collins also has interest in singing and she recorded her first song “I Believe in Love” for the soundtrack of her film Mirror Mirror.