An American actress and novelist, Lauren Helen Graham is born on 16th March 1967. After completing her education, Lauren began her acting career by appearing in several commercials for products such as Lean Cuisine and Dimetapp. During that time, she starred in many guest starring roles including Townies and Lush Life. In 1996, Graham earned recognition by performing as a regular guest star on various hit NBC shows such as 3rd Rock from the Sun and Law & Order. Going through from various challenges in her career she eventually received her breakthrough as Lorelai Gilmore in 2000 television series Gilmore Girls. For her work, Lauren was nominated for Best Actress in a Television Series at the 2001 Golden Globe Awards. In coming years, she has performed in numerous short films and made her Broadway debut as Miss Adelaide in the revival of Guys and Dolls.
Along with acting, she is also a novelist. She made her novel debut in 2013 from Someday, Someday, Maybe: A Novel which is based on a fictionalization of her experiences in the New York acting scene in the mid-1990s. Her second book entitled Talking as Fast as I Can: from Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between) was released in 2016. As for her personal life, Lauren Graham has been in a relationship with actor Peter Krause since 2010.
Lauren Graham Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Lauren Helen Graham
- Nicknames: Lauren
- Date of Birth: March 16, 1967
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Novelist
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Lauren Graham Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Shoe Size
Lauren Graham Family Details:
- Father: Lawrence Graham (Candy Industry Lobbyist)
- Mother: Donna Grant (Fashion Designer)
- Siblings: Maggie Graham and Shade Grant (Sister), Chris Graham (Brother)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Lauren Graham Relationships History:
- Matthew Perry
- Peter Krause
Lauren Graham Career Highlights:
- First Film: Nightwatch (1997)
- First TV Show: Caroline in the City (1995)
Lauren Graham Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Lauren Graham body measurements including details of her height, weight, shoe, bust, hip, waist, bra cup and dress size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Centimeters: 175 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 135 pounds
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 6
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-27-36
Lauren Graham Interesting Facts:
- Graham is also a novelist.
- The actress enjoys redecorating.
- Her favorite candy of choice is Swedish Fish.
- Lauren is of Irish, Scottish and English ancestry.
- She rode horses competitively, but soon moved towards acting.