The American actress Katy Mixon was born on March 30, 1981. After completing her education, she landed her first acting job during 2001 and later moved to Los Angeles in order to explore better career opportunities. Her debut film was 2005 thriller The Quiet, following which she had roles in a couple of more movies like Four Christmases and Blind Date, before gaining wider recognition for her role as April Buchanon in the TV series Eastbound & Down. Since then, Katy has continued to work in both industries simultaneously and some notable films and television shows to her credit include Drive Angry, The Informers, Minions, Mike & Molly and American Housewife. While when it comes to the personal life of the actress, Katy Mixon dated Bobby Deen from 2010 to 2013 after which she began a relationship with Olympian, Breaux Greer.
Katy Mixon Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Katy Mixon
- Nicknames: Katy
- Date of Birth: March 30, 1981
- Birthplace: Pensacola, Florida, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Katy Mixon Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Katy Mixon Family Details:
- Father: Peter Mixon
- Mother: Dorothy Mixon
- Siblings: Joel Ashby Mixon (Brother), Emily Ann Mixon and Laura Mixon (Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Katy Mixon Relationships History:
- Robert Earl “Bobby” Deen (2010 – 2013)
- Breaux Greer
Katy Mixon Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Quiet (2005)
- First TV Show: My Name Is Earl (2008)
Katy Mixon Body Measurements:
The actress Katy Mixon measurements complete information is listed below such as her height, weight, shoe, bust, waist, hip, dress and bra cup size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 132 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-26-35
Katy Mixon Interesting Facts:
- Katy Mixon earned her first acting role at the age of 20.
- Her comedic influences in childhood include Carol Burnett and Lucille Ball.
- She was inspired to become an entertainer after watching Barbra Streisand, Judy Garland, and Audrey Hepburn during childhood.