Jeri Lynn Ryan is an American actress born on February 22, 1968. She is best known for her role as the Borg Seven of Nine on Star Trek: Voyager, for which she was nominated four times for a Saturn Award and won in 2001. Ryan was born in Munich, Germany to a master sergeant in the US Army, Gerhard Florian “Jerry” Zimmermann. In 1989, Jeri was chosen as Miss Illinois and later that year she graduated from Northwestern with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre. After college, Ryan pursued acting full-time and made her acting debut in Who’s the Boss? and followed that with guest-starring roles in television series such as Matlock and The Sentinel. She received her big break by earning a regular role as extraterrestrial investigator Juliet Stuart on the television series Dark Skies. Later on, she was chosen for a role on the science fiction series Star Trek: Voyager for which she gained critical acclaim and success. In 2005, Jeri has a recurring role as Charlotte Morgan on The O.C and the made guest appearance in the series Boston Legal.
Upcoming years brought more success and fame to her and she performed various roles in several television series and films including Leverage, Warehouse 13, Body of Proof and Down with Love. As for her personal life, Jeri Ryan became married with Jack Ryan in 1991 but the couple divorced in 1999. Since 2007, she has been married to Christophe Eme.
Jeri Ryan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jeri Lynn Zimmerman
- Nicknames: Jeri
- Date of Birth: February 22, 1968
- Birthplace: Munich, Germany
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Jeri Ryan Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Jeri Ryan Family Details:
- Father: Gerhard Florian Zimmermann
- Mother: Sharon Zimmermann (Social Worker)
- Siblings: Mark Zimmerman (Older Brother)
- Spouse Name: Christophe Émé (m. 2007), Jack Ryan (m. 1991–1999)
- Children Name: Giséle Lynn Émé (Daughter), Alex Ryan (Son)
Jeri Ryan Career Highlights:
- First Videogame: Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force (2001)
- First Film: The Last Man (2000)
- First TV Show: Who’s the Boss? (1991)
Jeri Ryan Body Measurements:
Below is the list of complete actress Jeri Ryan body measurements such as her weight, height, bust, hip, waist, bra cup, dress and shoe size details.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Centimeters: 173 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: 32D
- Cup Size: D
- Dress Size: 4
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-26-36
Jeri Ryan Interesting Facts:
- She married twice.
- Jeri played the role of Dr. Kate Murphy in the series Body of proof.
- Ryan earned the title of third runner-up in the 1990 Miss America Pageant.
- David E. Kelly wrote the role f Ronnie Cooke on Boston Public specifically for her.