Hunter King is an American actress born on October 20, 1993. In her professional acting career, she has worked in both film and television industries but Hunter’s major success has come through TV. She first started with guest appearances in various shows and garnered wider international fame through her role as Adriana Masters in Hollywood Heights. Along with that, King also landed a role as Summer Newman in the TV series The Young and the Restless during 2012. Both these shows have earned Hunter King critical acclaim and nominations for various awards. In addition to these, she has also kept making appearances in various other television shows along with landing roles in a few movies as well. Coming towards her personal life, Hunter King dated Austin Hawk for some time.
Hunter King Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Hunter King
- Nicknames: Haley King
- Date of Birth: October 20, 1993
- Birthplace: Ventura County, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Hunter King Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Hunter King Family Details:
- Father: Terry King
- Mother: Jamie King
- Siblings: Joey King (Younger Sister), Kelli King (Older Sister)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Hunter King Relationships History:
- Austin Hawk (2012)
Hunter King Career Highlights:
- First Film: Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001)
- First TV Show: Roswell (2001)
Hunter King Distinctive Features:
- Blonde Hair
- Raspy Voice
Hunter King Body Measurements:
Listed below are the complete actress Hunter King measurements including details about her height, weight, bust, hip, waist, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5’ 5”
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 121 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-25-36
Hunter King Interesting Facts:
- She has been a cheerleader in past.
- Hunter King also has an interest in singing.
- While growing up, the actress was active in gymnastics but had to stop due to an injury.