The Academy Award winning actress, Hilary Ann Swank was born on July 30, 1974. The daughter of Judy Kay and Stephen Michael Swank made her acting debut in 1990 with small roles in television shows which was followed by her big screen debut during 1992 with film Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Her first notable film role which earned her both international fame and critical acclaim was in The Next Karate Kid which was released in 1994. Hilary Swank then worked on a couple of more movies along with making appearances in television series before portraying a Academy Award winning role of Brandon Teena in the 1999 hit film Boys Don’t Cry. With the success of this movie, Hilary proved that she could portray any kind of role with ease and she once again demonstrated her outstanding acting abilities in 2004 film Million Dollar Baby which also earned her a second Oscar Award. Since then, the actress continues to work in both TV and film industries having starred in movies like Conviction, The Homesman, Bords of America, Amelia and The Resident along with making appearances in various television shows. For her fabulous work as an actress in both industries, she has received several awards so far including Academy Award, Golden Globe Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. As far as the personal life of the actress is concerned, Hilary Swank was married to Chad Lowe from 1997 to 2007 after which she also remained in a relationship with her agent John Campisi for almost six years.
Hilary Swank Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Hilary Ann Swank
- Nicknames: Hilary
- Date of Birth: July 30, 1974
- Birthplace: Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Hilary Swank Family Details:
- Father: Stephen Michael Swank
- Mother: Judy Swank
- Siblings: Daniel Swank
- Spouse: Chad Lowe (m. 1997–2007)
- Children: None
Hilary Swank Career Highlights:
- First Film: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- First TV Show: ABC TGIF
Hilary Swank Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35
Hilary Swank Interesting Facts:
- Before gaining success as an actress, Hilary had competed in the Junior Olympics and the Washington State swimming championships.
- To prepare for her role in film Boys Don’t Cry, Hilary Swank cut off all of her hair and lived as a boy for a month.
- She has won two Academy Awards for Best Actress, first for film Boys Don’t Cry and second for Million Dollar Baby.