Evanna Patricia Lynch is an Irish actress and model born on 16th August 1991. Lynch received recognition and success for her portrayal of Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter film series. As a child, she was an avid fan of Harry Potter series and used to sent letters to the author J. K Rowling. Evanna had never acted professionally before the Harry Potter series, her acting experience was just limited to school plays. In 2007, she earned as role in the series and afterwards reprised her role in next all series of Harry Potter. She was honored with several awards throughout her career including Scream Award and Young Artist Award. In addition to that, she starred in the films such as My Name is Emily and Dynamite: A Cautionary Tale. Along with acting, Lynch as well modeled for Katrin Thomas and also appeared in photo shoots for several magazines. In her personal life, Evanna Lynch is dated actor Robbie Jarvis who was her co-star in film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Evanna Lynch Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Evanna Patricia Lynch
- Nicknames: Eva
- Date of Birth: 16 August 1991
- Birthplace: Termonfeckin, County Louth, Ireland
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
Evanna Lynch Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats Facts
Evanna Lynch Family Details:
- Father: Donal Lynch
- Mother: Marguerite Lynch
- Siblings: Patrick Lynch (Younger Brother), Máiréad Lynch and Emily Lynch (Older Sisters)
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Evanna Lynch Career Highlights:
- First Film: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
- First TV Show: Sinbad (2012)
Evanna Lynch Body Measurements:
The complete Evanna Lynch body measurements are listed below including the actress height, weight, shoe, bra cup and dress size.
- Height: 5′ 2″ (158 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs)
- Bra Size: 34A
- Cup Size: A
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Evanna Lynch Interesting Facts:
- Evanna is a vegetarian.
- Lynch likes to make beaded jewelry.
- She named her cats after Harry Potter characters.
- Evanna was given a hare and moon pendant by J. K. Rowling.