Eva Gaelle Green is a French actress born on 6th July 1980. Eva began her career from theatre and made her film debut in 2003 from the film The Dreamers. In 2005, Green earned commercial success and fame from the film Kingdom of Heaven and later on also portrayed the role of Vesper Lynd in the 2006 James Bond film Casino Royale. Since then, Eva performed variety of roles in several independent films such as Cracks, 300 Rise of an Empire and The Salvation. Along with films, she as well starred in television series including Camelot and Penny Dreadful. Green won several accolades and nominations throughout her career such as BAFTA Awards, teen Choice Awards and Fangoria Chainsaw Awards. as far as her personal life is concerned, Eva Green dated several celebrities including Marton Csokas and Yann Claassen. Currently, she is rumored to be dating Tim Burton.
Eva Green Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Eva Gaëlle Green
- Nicknames: Eva
- Date of Birth: 6 July 1980
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Black
Eva Green Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Vital Stats Bio
Eva Green Family Details:
- Father: Walter Green (Dentist)
- Mother: Marlène Jobert (Actress)
- Siblings: Joy (Johanne) (Younger Fraternal Twin Sister)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Eva Green Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Dreamers (2003)
- First TV Show: Camelot (2011)
Eva Green Body Measurements:
Following is the list of complete Eva Green body measurements including the details of actress height, weight, hip, bust, waist, bra cup, dress and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35
Eva Green Interesting Facts:
- She likes to visit museums.
- Green likes to play classical music.
- Eva has interest in entomology and taxidermy.
- The actress collects preserved skulls and insects.
- Eva Green loves doing cardio exercises like swimming, running and cycling.