Emmanuelle Grey “Emmy” Rossum is an American actress and singer born on 12th September 1986. Music was her inspiration since her childhood and she used to sing with the Metropolitan Opera Children Chorus. Later on, Rossum attended acting classes and made her television debut in 1997 from the television series As the World Turns. She earned recognition and fame from the film Mystic River released in 2003. A year later, Emmy starred in two more successful films The Day After Tomorrow and The Phantom of the Opera which provided her with success and critical acclaim. In coming years, Rossum starred in numerous films including Poseidon, Inside, You’re Not You and Comet. While as a singer, Emmy released her debut album called Inside Out in 2007 which earned positive reviews. Her second album, Sentimental Journey released in 2013 which was consisted of classic songs. Philanthropically, she is an ambassador of YouthAIDS and also an environmentalist. As far as her personal life is concerned, Emmy Rossum became married to Justin Siegel in 2008 but the couple received divorced in 2010. After that, she became engaged to writer and director Sam Esmail in 2015 after dating him for years.
Emmy Rossum Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Emmanuelle Grey Rossum
- Nicknames: Em, Emmy Rossum
- Date of Birth: September 12, 1986
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Emmy Rossum Family Details:
- Father: N/a
- Mother: Cheryl Rossum
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: Justin Siegel (m. 2008–2010)
- Children: None
Emmy Rossum Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Inside Out (2007)
- First Film: Genius (1999)
- First TV Show: As the World Turns (1997)
Body Measurements of Emmy Rossum:
Below is the list of complete body measurements of Emmy Rossum including her weight, height, dress, hip, waist, bust, shoe and bra size.
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: N/a
- Body Measurements: 34-24-35
Emmy Rossum Interesting Facts:
- Emmy suffers from celiac disease..
- Rossum hobbies include riding, ballet and reading.
- She was raised by her single mother and was named after her great-grandfather named “Emanuel”.