A Canadian actress, Emily Bett Rickards was born on July 24, 1991. She decided to pursue an acting career at a very young age and began performing in theater plays. Emily starred in Nickelback band’s song “Never Gonna Be Alone” during 2008 and after a couple of minor acting projects, she gained her big break during 2012 with a role in TV series Arrow. Portraying the character of Felicity Smoak, she originally was signed to guest star in just one episode but due to praise from the audience, Emily Rickards earned a recurring role in the first season of the show and was made a series regular from the second season onwards. She now has also made appearances in Arrow series spinoff’s Vixen, Legends of Tomorrow and The Flash. In addition to television, Emily Bett has also worked on a few film projects like Brooklyn, Slumber and Dakota’s Summer.
Emily Bett Rickards Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Emily Bett Rickards
- Nicknames: Felicity
- Date of Birth: July 24, 1991
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Emily Bett Rickards Height Weight Body Measurements Bra Size
Emily Bett Rickards Family Details:
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Siblings: Unknown
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Emily Bett Rickards Relationships History:
- Colton Haynes (2013)
- Lucy Pinder
Emily Bett Rickards Career Highlights:
- First Film: Flicka: Country Pride (2012)
- First TV Show: Arrow (2012)
- First Music Video: “Never Gonna Be Alone” by Nickelback (2009)
Emily Bett Rickards Body Measurements:
Below is the list of actress Emily Bett Rickards body measurements including details about her height, weight, bra cup, dress, bust, waist, hip and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Centimeters: 165 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34
Emily Bett Rickards Interesting Facts:
- Emily Bett Rickards loves to read young adult novels.
- She would like to have the superpower to shapeshift.
- Some of her favorite TV shows are Veronica Mars, Pushing Daisies and Grey’s Anatomy.
- She was originally signed to appear in just one episode of Arrow but was later made series regular later.