Drew Blythe Barrymore is an American actress, director, producer, author and model born on February 22, 1975. Her first appearance was in the advertisement when she was eleven months old. She made her film debut in 1980 from the film Altered States. In 1982, Barrymore received a breakout role as Gertie in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. Eventually, Drew became one of Hollywood’s most recognized child actresses, and she established herself in comic roles. In 1990, Barrymore wrote an autobiography, Little Girl Lost and successfully made the conversion from child star to an adult actress. She appeared in number of films as an adult actress including Everyone Says I Love You and 50 First Dates. In 1993, Drew earned a nomination of Golden Globe Award for the film Guncrazy and later on she formed the production company Flower Films along with business partner Nancy Juvonen in 1997. The company produced several successful films such as Charlie’s Angels and 50 First Dates. In coming years, Barrymore performed variety of roles in films and television series including Whip It, Miss You Already and Family Guy.
Furthermore, she was featured on the cover of the 2007 People magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful people. Drew was honored with numerous accolades throughout her career including Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress. Philanthropically, Barrymore is an active supporter of several charities and was also named an Ambassador Against Hunger for the UN World Food Programme. As for her personal life, Drew Barrymore was married thrice. Firstly with Jeremy Thomas and later on with Tom Green and after getting separation from them she became married to Will Kopelman in 2012. The couple as well divorced in 2016.
Drew Barrymore Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Drew Blythe Barrymore
- Nicknames: D, Daisy
- Date of Birth: February 22, 1975
- Birthplace: Culver City, California, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Author, Producer
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Drew Barrymore Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Shoe Stats
Drew Barrymore Family Details:
- Father: John Drew Barrymore (Actor)
- Mother: Jaid Barrymore (Aspiring actress)
- Siblings: Blyth Dolores Barrymore (Half-Sister), Jessica Blyth Barrymore (Half-Sister), John Blyth Barrymore (Older Half-Brother)
- Spouse Name: Will Kopelman (m. 2012–2016), Tom Green (m. 2001–2002), Jeremy Thomas (m. 1994–1995)
- Children Name: Olive Barrymore Kopelman, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman
Drew Barrymore Relationships History:
- Jeremy Thomas (1994-1995)
- Eric Erlandson (1995-1996)
- Jane Pratt (1996-1997)
- Luke Wilson (1997-1999)
- Tom Green (1999-2002)
- Fabrizio Moretti (2002-2007)
- Justin Long (2007-2010)
- Jason Segel (2008)
- Will Kopelman (2011-2016)
Drew Barrymore Career Highlights:
- First Film as Director: Whip It (2009)
- First Film: Altered States (1980)
- First TV Show: ABC Weekend Specials (1985)
Drew Barrymore Body Measurements:
Given below is the list of complete actress Drew Barrymore body measurements including details of her height, weight, hip, bust, waist, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 126 pounds
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Body Measurements: 37-27-35
Drew Barrymore Interesting Facts:
- Photography is her hobby.
- Her nick names are D and Daisy.
- E. Cummings is her favorite poet.
- Barrymore co-authored two books Little Girl and Find It in Everything.