An Oscar nominated American actress, Diane Lane born on January 22, 1965. She was interested in acting since her childhood and began it at the age of six at the La MaMa Experimental Theatre Club. While her feature film debut came in with the release of the film, A Little Romance in 1979. Soon after, Lane was featured on the cover of Time magazine. Afterwards, Diane starred in several films including Unfaithful, The Perfect Storm and Man of Steel.she won several awards and nominations throughout her career such as Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and Youth in Film Award. Outside the entertainment industry, Lane is involved in several charities including Heifer International and Artists for Peace and Justice. As for her personal life, Diane Lane married twice. Firstly with actor Christopher Lambert in 1988 but the couple got separation in 1994. Later on, she met actor Josh Brolin and they became married in 2004. But the couple ended up their relationship in 2013.
Diane Lane Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Diane Lane
- Nicknames: Diane
- Date of Birth: January 22, 1965
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Diane Lane Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Diane Lane Family Details:
- Father: Burton Eugene Lane
- Mother: Colleen Farrington
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: Josh Brolin (m. 2004–2013), Christopher Lambert (m. 1988–1994)
- Children: Eleanor Lambert
Diane Lane Career Highlights:
- First Film: A Little Romance (1979)
- First TV Show: Great Performances (1981)
Diane Lane Body Measurements:
Listed below are the actress Diane Lane body measurements complete details like her weight, height, dress, hip, waist, bust, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 pounds)
- Bra Size: 34C
- Cup Size: C
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 2
- Body Measurements: 36-26-34
- Lane used to collect antique furniture.
- Diane enjoys listening music and watching films in free time.
- Her mother was a nightclub singer and Playboy magazine centerfold (Miss October 1957).