Chloe Bennet is an American actress and former singer born on April 18, 1992 to Stephanie and Bennet Wang. Best known for playing the role of Daisy Johnson in the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, she first appeared on screen as the host of dance series The Nightlife. Her initial major fame came through her two songs “Uh Oh” and Every Day in Between” which were released during 2011. Soon after this, she quit her regular musical career in order to focus on her acting career in Hollywood. Chloe gained early recognition as actress through her recurring supporting role in ABC drama series Nashville from 2012 to 2013. Her big-break came in 2012 when she was cast for the role of Daisy Johnson (formerly named Skye) in the TV series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. As for her personal life, Chloe Bennet has been dating actor Austin Nichols since 2013.
Chloe Bennet Personal Details:
- Birth Name: Chloe Wang
- Nicknames: Chloe Bennet
- Date of Birth: April 18, 1992
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Chloe Bennet Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Vital Stats
Chloe Bennet Family Details:
- Father: Bennet Wang
- Mother: Stephanie Wang
- Siblings: Six Brothers
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Chloe Bennet Career Highlights:
- Debut Song: “Uh Oh” (English Version) (2011)
- First Film: Nostradamus (2014)
- First TV Show: The Nightlife (2010)
Chloe Bennet Body Measurements:
Actress Chloe Bennet body measurements are listed below including her weight, height, hip, bust, waist, bra cup, shoe and dress size.
- Height: 5′ 6″ (167 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32A
- Cup Size: A
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 32-24-34
Chloe Bennet Interesting Facts:
- She has six brothers out of which three are biological, two foster and one adopted.
- Born in United States, Chloe moved to China at the age of 15 in order to pursue a singing career.
- Chloe changed her last name “Wang” to “Bennet” after facing trouble booking gigs with her original last name.