Cameron Diaz is an American actress born on August 30, 1972. After starting her professional career as a model, she ventured into acting and first rose to fame during 1990s with her fabulous performances in box office hit films like The Mask, There’s Something About Mary and My Best Friend’s Wedding. Since then, Diaz has gone on to become one of the most well-known and leading actresses of the film industry having starred in commercial hit’s like Charlie’s Angels, Shrek series, Knight and Day, Bad Teacher, The Holiday, The Green Homet and The Other Women. For her outstanding work throughout the career, she has received a several nominations for various awards out of which she has won many.
When it comes to her off-camera life, Cameron Diaz has been involved in several social welfare programs so far and has worked with various organizations on different projects. As far as her personal life is concerned, she has been in a number of high profile relationships in the past and has dated celebrities like Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake, Matt Dillon and Alex Rodriguez. The actress then finally married musician Benji Madden in January 2015 after dating for around 7 months.
Cameron Diaz Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Cameron Michelle Diaz
- Nicknames: Cami, Al
- Occupation: Actress
- Date of Birth: August 30, 1972
- Birthplace: San Diego, California
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Cameron Diaz Family Details:
- Father: Emilio Diaz
- Mother: Billie Early
- Siblings: Chimene Diaz, Michael Diaz
- Spouse: Benji Madden (m. 2015)
Cameron Diaz Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Saturday Night Live
- First TV Series as Producer: Bad Teacher
- First Film: The Mask
Cameron Diaz Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 9″ (1.74 m)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 pounds)
- Bra Size: 32B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-23-35
Cameron Diaz Interesting Facts:
- She worked as a model before starting her acting career.
- Cameron made her acting debut with film “The Mask” in 1994 which was a box office hit.
- She and rapper Snoop Dog studied in the same school.