An American actress of stage and screen, Amy Ryan is born on May 3, 1969. After doing graduation from New York’s High School of Performing Arts, she began her professional stage career from the 1987 production of A Shayna Maidel as Hanna. Following that, she starred in several off-Braodway including Crimes of the Heart, Saved and As Bees In Honey Drown. Shortly after, she earned Tony Award nominations for Best Featured Actress in a Play for the 2000 revival of Uncle Vanya and 2005 revival of A Streetcar Named Desire. Along with theatre, Amy as well worked in television and films. She made her television debut from the 1990s As the World Turns. Later on, she performed various minor roles in the series such as I’ll Fly Away. ER and Chicago Hope. Amy received her first regular series The Naked Truth as Chloe Banks in 1995. But she earned critical acclaim and success with the release of the 2007 film Gone Baby Gone for which she was nominated for an Academy Award and Golden Globe Award. Since then, Ryan starred in numerous films and television series including The Wire, The Office, Birdman and The Infiltrator. Coming towards her personal life, Amy Ryan has been married to Eric Slovin since 2011.
Amy Ryan Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Amy Beth Dziewiontkowski
- Nicknames: Amy Ryan
- Date of Birth: May 3, 1969
- Birthplace: Flushing, Queens, New York City, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Amy Ryan Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size
Amy Ryan Family Details:
- Father: John Dziewiontkowski (Trucking Business Owner)
- Mother: Pam Ryan (Nurse)
- Siblings: Laura (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Eric Slovin (m. 2011)
- Children Name: Georgia Gracie Slovin (Daughter)
Amy Ryan Career Highlights:
- First Film: Roberta (1999)
- First TV Show: As the World Turns (1990)
Amy Ryan Body Measurements:
Below we have discussed the complete Amy Ryan body measurements details such as her weight, height, bust, waist, hip, bra cup, dress and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Centimeters: 162 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 123 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: N/a
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-32
Amy Ryan Interesting Facts:
- Amy began her career from theatre.
- She is a graduate of New York’s High School of Performing Arts.
- Ryan received two Tony Award nominations for her work in the play Uncle Vanya.