Ali Germaine Landry is an American actress and model born on July 21, 1973. Landry is also a beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss USA in 1996. She began her career as a model and has done much shot for photographers and magazines. She has also won several pageantry titles including Miss Louisiana USA and Miss USA. Ali is best known for her 1998 Super Bowl commercial and for her role of Rita Lefleur on the UPN sitcom Eve. In addition to that, she as well appeared in numerous films such as Bella, Me Again and Little Boy. Moreover, Landry was named as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world by People magazine. As for her personal life, Ali Landry married twice. Firstly with actor Mario Lopez in 2004 and after their separation she became married with film director Alejandro Gomez Monteverde in 2006. The couple has three children together.
Ali Landry Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ali Germaine Landry
- Nicknames: The Doritos Girl
- Date of Birth: July 21, 1973
- Birthplace: Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, United States
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Brown
Ali Landry Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Vital Stats
Ali Landry Family Details:
- Father: Gene Allen Landry
- Mother: Renella Landry
- Siblings: Ty Landry (Brother), Gena Landry (Sister)
- Spouse: Alejandro Gómez Monteverde (m. 2006), Mario Lopez (m. 2004–2004)
- Children: Estela Ines Monteverde, Valentin Francesco Monteverde, Marcelo Alejandro Monteverde
Ali Landry Career Highlights:
- Beauty Pageant Titles: Miss Louisiana Teen USA (1990), Miss Louisiana USA (1996), Miss USA (1996)
- First Film: Beautiful (2000)
- First TV Show: Clueless (1997)
Ali Landry Body Measurements:
Check the complete list of Ali Landry body measurements including her height, weight, hip, bust, waist, dress, bra cup and shoe size.
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Bra Size: 36B
- Cup Size: B
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Body Measurements: 36-26-34
Ali Landry Interesting Facts:
- Ali is a sports lover.
- She won the title of Miss USA in 1996.
- Landry has her own fashion line called Belle Parish.