Best known for playing the lead role of Green Arrow in the popular TV series Arrow, the Canadian actor Stephen Amell was born on May 8, 1981. His career as a professional actor began in 2004 with television series Queer as Folk after which he had a couple of more minor roles in different TV series prior to earning his first major as the member of Rent-a-Goalie main cast. After this, Stephen continued to make guest appearances in various shows until receiving his break-through role in 2012 when he was cast for the lead role of Oliver Queen / Green Arrow in the TV series “Arrow”. The success of the show has brought a lot of fame and critical acclaim for the actor and he continues to work on other television projects too. In addition to TV, Stephen Amell has also starred in a couple of movies out of which the 2016 film “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Half Shell” is the most notable one. Apart from acting, Stephen is also a follower of various sports especially wrestling and even made his WWE debut at 2015 SummerSlam event where he competed in a tag-team match. As far as his personal life is concerned, Stephen Amell has been married to model and actress Cassandra Jean since December 2012.
Stephen Amell Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Stephen Amell
- Nicknames: Stephen
- Date of Birth: May 8, 1981
- Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
Stephen Amell Family Details:
- Father: N/a
- Mother: N/a
- Siblings: N/a
- Spouse: Cassandra Jean (m. 2012)
- Children: Mavi Alexandra Jean Amell
Stephen Amell Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Tracey Fragments (2007)
- First TV Show: Queer as Folk (2004)
Stephen Amell Body Measurements:
Check the complete actor Stephen Amell body measurements including details of his height, weight, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 82 kg or 182 pounds
- Shoe Size: N/a
- Chest Size: 46 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms / Biceps Size: 16 inches
Stephen Amell Interesting Facts:
- Prior to gaining success as an actor, Stephen Amell used to work as a spinning instructor.
- The actor is an avid wrestling fan and even competed in a tag-team match at WWE SummerSlam 2015.
- He married Cassandra Jean on Christmas day in 2012 who once participated in America’s Next Top Model as a contestant.