Ryan Gosling is a Canadian actor, film director, musician and businessman born on November 12, 1980. He started his acting career from the Disney Channel’s Mickey Mouse Club as a child star. Ryan’s first starring role was in the movie “The Believer”. Gosling received international recognition from the film The Notebook in 2004. Afterwards, Ryan worked in numerous blockbuster movies including Half Nelson, Blue Valentine, Drive, Whit Shadow and Lost River. Several awards were given to him as an actor such as Teen Choice Awards, MTV Movie Award and Satellite Awards. In addition to that, Gosling as a singer as well released his debut album Dead Man’s Bones in 2009.
He is not just a outstanding actor but also a successful businessman and co-owner of a restaurant named Tagine. Philanthropically, Ryan worked with different social organizations to raise awareness among people like PETA, Enough Project and Invisible Children. In his personal life, Ryan dated different actresses including Sandra Bullock and Rachel McAdams. Currently, he is in a relationship with actress Eva Mendes and they have one daughter.
Ryan Gosling Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Ryan Thomas Gosling
- Nicknames: Trouble
- Occupation: Actor
- Date of Birth: November 12, 1980
- Birthplace: London, Ontario, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Ryan Gosling Body Measurements Height Weight Shoe Size Vital Stats
Ryan Gosling Family Details:
- Father: Thomas Gosling
- Mother: Donna Gosling
- Siblings: Mandi Gosling
- Partner: Eva Mendes (2011–)
- Children: Esmeralda Amada Gosling
Ryan Gosling Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: Dead Man’s Bones
- First Film: Frankenstein and Me
- First TV Show: Mickey Mouse Club
Ryan Gosling Body Measurements:
Given below are actor Ryan Gosling body measurements details including his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height: 6′ 0″ (1.84 m)
- Weight: 78 kg (172 lbs)
- Shoe Size: 11
- Chest: 46 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
Ryan Gosling Interesting Facts:
- Ryan was nicknamed ‘Trouble’ in his childhood.
- The actor was bullied in elementary school because of which he left and was home-schooled until high school.
- Ryan Gosling actually himself built the table from film The Notebook that he and co-star Rachel McAdams consummated their relationship on.