Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa, well known as Jason Momoa is an American actor, director, writer, model and producer born on August 1, 1979. His professional career began from modeling in 1998 and a year later Jason won Hawaii’s Model of the year 1999. Afterwards, Momoa received a role of Jason loane in the television series, Baywatch Hawaii. But he earned his major success and recognition from the television series Stargate Atlantis which on aired from 2005 to 2009. His other major television work included Game of Thrones and The Red Road. Along with television, Jason as well starred in several films with variety of roles including Canon the Barbarian, Wolves and Road to Paloma. The lateral film was his first film as writer, director and producer released in 2014. Jason’s upcoming projects included a superhero film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as Aquaman. As for his personal life, Jason Momoa became married with actress Lisa Bonet in 2007 and the couple has two children together.
Jason Momoa Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa
- Nicknames: Jason
- Date of Birth: August 1, 1979
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Occupation: Actor, Director, Model
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Jason Momoa Family Details:
- Father: Joseph Momoa (Painter)
- Mother: Coni Momoa (Photographer)
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: Lisa Bonet (m. 2007)
- Children: Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa, Lola Iolani Momoa
Jason Momoa Career Highlights:
- First Film: Johnson Family Vacation (2004)
- First TV Show: Baywatch Hawaii (1999)
Jason Momoa Body Measurements:
Following are actor Jason Momoa body measurements complete details such as his weight, height, waist, chest, biceps and shoe size.
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 97 kg (214 pounds)
- Shoe Size: N/a
- Chest Size: 48 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Arms / Biceps Size: 19 inches
- Jason loves outdoors.
- At the age of 19, Jason as well worked in a surf shop.
- Momoa is an avid mountain biker, runner and rock climber.
- The actor is actually not a fan of modern day technology and prefers to avoid using mobile phone, TV and even email.