Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal better known as Jake Gyllenhaal is an American actor born on December 19, 1980. Jake was connected with film industry since his childhood because he is the son of director Stephen Gyllenhaal and screenwriter Naomi Foner. The debut of Jake was from the comedy film City Slickers. His first leading role was in the movie October Sky. Afterwards, Gyllenhaal worked in several movies and earned fame and success. His filmography consists of films like Donnie Darko, Highway, Brokeback Mountain, Jarhead, Proof, Brothers, Love & Other Drugs, Prisoners, Nightcrawler and Accidental Love.
Jake won numerous awards as an actor including Young Hollywood Awards, BAFTA Awards, Teen Choice Awards and Dublin Film Critics’ Circle Awards. In his personal life, Jake Gyllenhaal has dated several actresses like Kirsten Dunst, Reese Witherspoon, singer Taylor Swift and a model Alyssa miller. Jack is also politically very active and campaigned time to time for politicians.
Jake Gyllenhaal Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal
- Nickname: Jake
- Occupation: Actor
- Date of Birth: December 19, 1980
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Brown
Jake Gyllenhaal Family Details:
- Father: Stephen Gyllenhaal
- Mother: Naomi Foner Gyllenhaal
- Siblings: Maggie Gyllenhaal
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Jake Gyllenhaal Career Highlights:
- First TV Show: Homicide: Life on the Street
- First Film: City Slickers
Jake Gyllenhaal Body Measurements:
- Height: 6′ 0″ (1.83 m)
- Weight: 77 kg (170 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 10
- Chest: 44 in
- Waist: 33 in
- Biceps: 16 in
Jake Gyllenhaal Interesting Facts:
- The actor had a crush on Martha Plimpton in his childhood.
- One of the favorite books of Gyllenhaal is ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’.
- The fans of Jake refer themselves as Gyllenhaalics.
- Prior to becoming an actor, Jake also worked as a lifeguard as well as a busboy at a restaurant.