Douglas John Booth is an English actor born on 9th July 1992. As a child, he used to play trumpet and his interest in drama developed at the age of twelve. Booth earned his first professional role in the children adventure film From Time to Time released in 2009. Following that, he then starred in several minor roles and also began modeling. Douglas rose to prominence in 2010 for his performance as the pop star boy George in the BBC Two Drama Worried About the Boy. Booth as well starred in the television series Great Expectations and Christopher and His Kind. While, Douglas major films included Romeo and Juliet, The Riot Club and Jupiter Ascending. As for his personal life, Douglas Booth is currently single and previously dated Vanessa Kirby.
Douglas Booth Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Douglas John Booth
- Nicknames: Doug
- Date of Birth: July 9, 1992
- Birthplace: Greenwich, London, England
- Occupation: Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Brown
Douglas Booth Body Measurements Height Weight Age Shoe Size Vital Stats
Douglas Booth Family Details:
- Father: Simon Booth
- Mother: Vivien Susanna Booth (Artist)
- Siblings: Abigail Hannah Booth (Older Sister)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Douglas Booth Career Highlights:
- First Film: From Time to Time (2009)
- First TV Show: The Pillars of the Earth (2010)
Douglas Booth Body Measurements:
Following are the complete actor Douglas Booth body measurements information including his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps and shoe size.
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 71 kg (157 pounds)
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 15 inches
Douglas Booth Interesting Facts:
- His nick name is Doug.
- Douglas suffered from dyslexia when young.
- He received his first professional acting role at the age of 16.
- Booth used to play rugby but later quit after being advised that the game could injure his beautiful face.