Born on 19th March 1955, Walter Bruce Willis is an American actor, singer and producer. He began his career from the Off-Broadway stage and later on moved towards television. In early days, Bruce performed minor roles and gave guest appearances in different TV series but soon he moved towards film industry. Willis breakthrough role was in the movie Die Hard which captured the attention of public and he received critical acclaim and success. Afterwards, Bruce worked in numerous blockbuster movies such as Die Hard 2, Die Hard Vengeance, The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and The Expendables 2. Bruce Willis won several awards for his superb acting skills including Emmy Award, Golden Raspberry Award and Golden Globe Award.
In addition to that being a singer, Willis also released his solo albums named The Return of Bruno and Classic Bruce Willis: The Universal Masters Collection which as well earned appreciation. As for his personal life, Bruce married to actress Demi Moore but the couple divorced after 13 years of marriage and they had three children. Later on, Willis married to model Emma Heming with whom he has two children.
Bruce Willis Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Walter Bruce Willis
- Nicknames: Bruno
- Date of Birth: March 19, 1955
- Birthplace: Idar-Oberstein, Rhineland-Palatinate, West Germany
- Occupation: Actor, Singer
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Bald
Bruce Willis Family Details:
- Father: David Willis
- Mother: Marlene Willis
- Siblings: David Willis, Florence Willis, Robert Willis
- Spouse: Emma Heming (m. 2009), Demi Moore (m. 1987–2000)
- Children: Rumer Willis, Scout LaRue Willis, Evelyn Penn Willis, Tallulah Belle Willis, Mabel Ray Willis
Bruce Willis Career Highlights:
- Debut Album: The Return of Bruno
- First Film: The First Deadly Sin
- First TV Show: Miami Vice
Bruce Willis Body Measurements:
Take a look at the complete actor Bruce Willis body measurements including his weight, height, waist, chest, biceps and shoe size.
- Height: 6′ 0″ (1.83 m)
- Weight: 92 kg (203 lbs)
- Shoe Size: 10
- Chest: 46 inches
- Biceps: 20 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
Bruce Willis Interesting Facts:
- A few of Bruce Willis jobs prior to becoming a successful actor were as security guard, waiter and bartender.
- The actor accepted the iconic role of John McClane in hit film Die Hard after it was rejected by both Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Some of his personal acting role models are Robert De Niro, John Wayne, Steve McQueen and Gary Cooper.