Brad Pitt is an American actor and producer who was born on December 18, 1963. Pitt started his acting career in 1987 and later attained recognition as a cowboy hitchhiker in the road movie Thelma and Louise. His initial leading roles in big hits came with different movies like A River Runs Through It, Interview with the Vampire, Seven and 12 monkeys etc. The later movie also became the cause of achieving Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor for him. In addition to acting, Brad has also tried his luck in the field of production and produced films like The Departed in 2006 and 12 Years a Slave in 2013 and both movies won the Academy Award for Best Picture. Brad Pitt himself has achieved several awards as an actor including a Screen Actors Guild Awards, a Golden Globe Award and three Academy Awards.
All these achievements make him one of the most dominating actors in the Hollywood. Pitt is also described as one of the world’s most handsome and attractive men for which he has received substantial media attention. Furthermore he works for humanitarian and political causes too. Before marrying Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt was married to actress Jennifer Aniston and was also involved in a high profile relationship with actresses Gwyneth Paltrow.
Brad Pitt Personal Details:
- Complete Name: William Bradley Pitt
- Nicknames: Pitt-Bull, Brad Pitt, Buratto Pitto
- Occupation: Actor
- Date of Birth: December 18, 1963
- Birthplace: Shawnee, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Net worth: $240 million
Brad Pitt Family Details:
- Father: William Alvin Pitt
- Mother: Jane Etta Pitt
- Siblings: Doug Pitt, Julie Neal Pitt
- Spouse: Angelina Jolie (m. 2014), Jennifer Aniston (m. 2000–2005)
- Children: Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt, Knox Leon Jolie-Pitt, Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt, Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt
Brad Pitt Body Measurements:
- Height: 5′ 11″ (1.80 m)
- Weight: 78 kg (172 lbs)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Chest: 43 inches
- Waist: 33 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
Brad Pitt Interesting Facts:
- The high school nickname of him was Brad the Pitt-Bull.
- His father used to run a trucking company while his mother was a school counselor.
- His debut film role was an uncredited one in 1987 movie Hunk.
- Brad’s first on-screen kiss was with actress Shalane McCall.
- Brad Pitt met his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston on a blind date arranged by their agents.