Benjamin Geza Affleck-Boldt famous as Ben Affleck is an American actor and director born on 15th August 1972. Ben began his acting career as a child artist from the series The Voyage of the Mimi. In coming years, he worked in numerous films but Affleck received breakthrough as a writer from the film Good Will Hunting in 1997 for which he also won the Academy Award and Golden Globe Award. Later on, Ben Affleck appeared in several blockbuster films included Shakespeare in Love, Pearl Harbor, Argo and Gone Girl. The film “Argo” provided him success not only as an actor but also as a director and he won BAFTA Award, Directors Guild Award and Golden Globe Award for best director.
Moreover, Affleck always supported humanitarian work. He has been an adherent of the A-T Children’s project since 1998 and also affiliated with Feeding America’s Entertainment Council. As for his personal life, Ben dated actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Lopez for couple of years. In 2005, he married to actress Jennifer Garner and the couple has three children together.
Ben Affleck Personal Details:
- Complete Name: Benjamin Géza Affleck-Boldt
- Nicknames: Ben Affleck, Ben
- Date of Birth: August 15, 1972
- Birthplace: Berkeley, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Filmmaker, Actor
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Ben Affleck Family Details:
- Father: Timothy Byers Affleck
- Mother: Christine Anne Boldt
- Siblings: Casey Affleck
- Spouse: Jennifer Garner (m. 2005)
- Children: Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck, Violet Affleck, Samuel Garner Affleck
Ben Affleck Career Highlights:
- First Film: The Dark End of the Street
- First TV Show: The Voyage of the Mimi
Ben Affleck Body Measurements:
Listed below are complete Ben Affleck body measurements including his height, weight chest, waist and biceps size.
- Height: 6′ 4″ (1.92 m)
- Weight: 98 kg (216 pounds)
- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 36 inches
- Biceps: 17 inches
Ben Affleck Interesting Facts:
- Affleck is a huge fan of Robert Englund.
- Ben can speak French and Spanish as well.
- He is the only star who wears the suits of both Batman and superman in two different movies.